BRIDGE TO HR ONLINE
Information for Employers
Why host an internship?
Bridge to HR Online participants are skilled professionals who are experienced in various Human Resources functions. By hosting a twelve (12) week internship, your organization will be receiving professional HR assistance at a supplemented cost.
Depending on your business needs, we will screen our clients and provide you with an intern who is a good fit. Aiming to make this process as seamless as possible, the Bridge to HR Online team is available to assist with the development of any job description(s) and or training plan(s) for the interns.
What are the benefits of becoming a mentor?
- Find satisfaction in helping another person learn and achieve his/her goals
- Enhance your enthusiasm for your own career and development goals
- Empower and educate individuals entering and coping with new surroundings
- Identify emerging talent and expand your professional network
- Earn 1.5 CHRP re-certification points for every hour of mentoring contact
Qualified mentors will be currently working in the local HR labour market with 3 or more years of Canadian HR experience. Mentoring will consist of 1.5 hour weekly meetings for a period of 4 months. Mentoring can be performed in person, over the phone and/or virtually.
Toll free: 1-888-940-8004
Email: Bridge to HR Online