May 14, 2018 & September 4, 2018
Call 905-305-7748 (toll-free: 1-866-592-6278) or email email@example.com to register for an upcoming information session - coming soon!
4 Easy Steps to Finding Work in Canada's Food Service Industry
- Learn the language and workplace skills required to work in the Canadian food industry
- Get hands on experience working in a kitchen for 45 hours
- Earn an Ontario College Certificate as a Food Service Worker
- Receive support in finding work as a Food Service Worker in Canada
Register for this Program if:
- You are legally able to work in Canada
- You can speak, read and write some English (CLB Level 4)
The Food Service Preparation Program is a collaboration with Centennial College and
York Catholic District School Board. This 14-week Program is available to eligible clients at no cost.