September 5th, 2018
October 1st, 2018
November 1st, 2018
Call 905-604-8455 or email email@example.com to register for an upcoming information session - coming soon!
Sessions are held at: 4961 Hwy 7, Unit 100-101 (Job Skills), L3R 1N1 in Markham.
This FREE Program can help you find a career in a related field in Canada.
- Canadian workplace values and expectations
- Healthcare terminology and communication
- Current job search techniques and strategies
Gain valuable work experience by:
- Completing an eight-week placement
- Attending employer networking events
- Linking with an experienced healthcare professional mentor
- Receiving ongoing coaching and job search supports
Industry Specific Certification Includes:
- First Aid
- CPR HCP
- Permanent Resident, Convention Refugee, Landed Immigrant or Live-in Caregiver
- Internationally Educated Professional with a Degree in a healthcare-related field
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Minimum two years healthcare work experience outside Canada
- English language level equal to CLB 7