Propel Your Career – for Women
Download the flyer here.
Job Skills’ Propel Your Career Bootcamp Sessions are here!
Newly graduated women who are unemployed or underemployed will get some additional help to find a job in their field of study, thanks to a new partnership between Toronto Pearson International Airport’s Propeller Project and Job Skills, a local not-for profit employment service Agency.
The two year, $115,000 partnership supports the new Propel Your Career (PYC) initiative, designed to assist 80 young women with higher education who have not been able to find meaningful employment in their chosen career.
Using an intensive “bootcamp” model, Job Skills will provide the resources, supports and motivation to help these young women overcome the challenges of underemployment and inspire them to reach their career goals.
Our 3 day intensive Bootcamp will:
- Develop your plan for a new career path
- Teach networking skills that really work
- Connect with mentors and employers in your field
Women who are:
- Recent graduates (less than 3 years) with a degree/diploma outside the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM)
- Not working in their field of study
- Work does not leverage education, training and experience
*Other eligibility criteria may apply Program is available at no cost to eligible individuals
50 Sunnyvale Gate, Unit 12, Brampton
Call or email to register:
Contact: 905-453-7896; toll-free 1-866-592-6278 or email: PYC@jobskills.org