Simpact Practice Firm
Bringing you a world of experience
Call 905-235-7001 or email email@example.com to register for an Intake Session, every Wednesday at 9:00 a.m.
Simpact, a Practice Firm (PF), provides the perfect setting for unemployed individuals to gain 'hands on' experience in their field, while at the same time, actively look for employment. The PF will assist unemployed Newcomers/Immigrants to hone their international skills in a range of sectors and provide an opportunity to find employment with local employers with their new Canadian work experience.
Why a Practice Firm?
Practice Firms can provide real hands-on work experience in the following positions:
- Accounting - Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Purchasing
- Administrative Support and Reception
- Human Resources / Records Management
- Information Technology - Technical Support, LAN Administration and Web Design
- Sales / Marketing
- Graphic Design
Participants are selected through a hiring process, on a continuous intake basis. Participants are 'hired' for a maximum of 12 weeks (average stay is 8 weeks).
Unemployed individuals who:
- are job ready (need work experience only)
- lack Canadian experience in their field of expertise
- are legally entitled to work in Canada
- are Newcomers/Immigrants to Canada and have a minimum English language level equivalent to CLB 6 and LINC 6
- have obtained their post-secondary education outside of Canada
Are you Hiring?
Are you looking for qualified staff with recent Canadian work experience? Simpact brings you a world of experience, literally, as they work with individuals from around the globe. They bring a mix of skills in a variety of sectors, that are honed to meet the needs of the most discerning employer in the Practice Firm environment. All aspects of this unique intervention duplicate the operations of a real Canadian business and acclimatize the participants to Canadian workplace standards and expectations.